The All New Wine Alchemy Website
The all new Wine Alchemy website launched on 11 April 2016. I’m very excited about it!
Tinkering with the old one wasn’t an option. That had been in use since 2004, and the world has moved on a long way since then! Instead, this is a whole new replacement that uses modern web technology.
Check out the many new features:
- An entirely fresh page design
- My writing, personal photography, graphics, and events. Nothing will be second-hand
- Simple navigation
- Filters and search facilities
- My Twitter page @WineAlchemy1
- Social media sharing with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google
- Interactive comments and easy contact
- Newsletter Sign-up
- Tools to help me understand what readers enjoy most
- A user experience designed for mobile phone and tablet
- Works with the latest web browsers including Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and Edge
It doesn’t stop there. Coming soon:
- A free regular newsletter sent to you using MailChimp.
- Sign up for my future wine events with Eventbrite
Whether you are a wine newbie, a wine lover or a wine professional, I really hope you like my new website and will keep coming back! There will always be something new to see.
Please send your feedback. That’s always welcome so that I can keep improving!