Verdicchio, Manchester and London Masterclasses
I’m presenting two special Masterclasses in November 2018. These are on Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi, featuring DOC and DOCG wines from the Classico area. My focus is on terroir and their stunning quality and longevity.
I’ve called these Masterclasses VerdicchiAMO!
The two events are in Manchester and London. They are free to attend but restricted to the trade and press on a “first come, first served” basis.
Each invite is below. So if you would like to come along, RSVP as instructed.
I’ll be showing eight spectacular wines from five wineries in Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi DOC/DOCG as follows:
- Colonnara, Ubaldo Rosi, Brut Método Classico Riserva DOC 2012
- Colonnara, Cuprese, Classico Superiore DOC 2017
- Brunori, San Nicolò, Classico Superiore DOC 2017
- Garofoli, Podium, Classico Superiore DOC 2016
- Colognola Tenute Musone, Ghiffa, Classico Superiore DOC 2016
- Villa Bucci, Villa Bucci, Riserva Classico DOCG 2015
- Colognola Tenuta Musone, Labieno, Riserva Classico DOCG 2007
- Villa Bucci, Villa Bucci, Riserva Classico DOCG 2005
Find out more about why Verdicchio is one of Italy’s best white grape varieties. You’ll get to taste Gambero Rosso Tre Bicchieri wines, including sparkling wine and old bottles. It’s a great line-up!
Check them out on this interactive Google map.
Meanwhile, you can read some of my thoughts about Verdicchio in my articles, starting here.
I do hope you can make it.